Winter Sports Digital Escape Room
This Winter Sports Digital Escape Room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 sports-themed challenges.
Students must solve the required challenges to “escape” the library supply closet they accidentally got locked in. Participants will use their previous winter sports knowledge as well as learn new things about popular winter sports while reinforcing their literacy skills.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30-60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on the students.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
Click Here To View The Preview
Winter Sports Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 11 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Winter Sports Digital Escape Room uses Google Forms, YouTube, and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Winter Sports Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students love the Escape Rooms you have designed. They are challenging enough for them and they find all the challenges super exciting”
- “My students LOVE your escape rooms! This was another hit! It is such a fun way for them to work collaboratively with their classmates in a virtual setting.”
- “My students really enjoyed working through these tasks as a group. They said they were challenging but not too difficult. It was a great activity for a Friday!!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Winter Resources: