Winter Digital Escape Room
This Winter Digital Escape Room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 hot chocolate-themed challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to escape the cafeteria supply closet they accidentally got locked in.
NOTE: This is NOT Christmas-themed. All clues are about hot chocolate and its ingredients. If you are looking for Christmas-themed resources, you can find them HERE.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 – 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on the students.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Winter Digital Escape Room is also included in the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Winter Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Winter Digital Escape Room uses Google Forms, YouTube, and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “My students loved having a fun break from our normal lesson. Most of them didn’t even realize that they were learning. I consider it a win for the two days before winter break.”
- “I loved this activity as a winter fun project. It worked well with Google classroom. I look forward to using it again.”
- “Students loved participating in this activity and are begging for more. Every single student was engaged and enjoyed solving the puzzles. Perfect for distance learning!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Winter Resources: