Winter Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This winter-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 hot chocolate-themed challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to escape the cafeteria supply closet they accidentally got locked in. This is NOT Christmas-themed. All clues are about hot chocolate and its ingredients.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 – 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
- “My students loved having a fun break from our normal lesson. Most of them didn’t even realize that they were learning. I consider it a win for the two days before winter break.”
- “I loved this activity as a winter fun project. It worked well with Google classroom. I look forward to using it again.”
- “Students loved participating in this activity and are begging for more. Every single student was engaged and enjoyed solving the puzzles. Perfect for distance learning!”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube, and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.