Water Systems Digital Escape Room
This Water Systems digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 water systems-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the outside of the water treatment plant and return to the class field trip.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher’s Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Water Systems Digital Escape Room is also included in the Grade 8 Science Bundle, the Grade 7/8 Science Units Bundle, and the Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
Water Systems Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
Are you looking for more science-themed digital escape rooms? Check out this Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle.