The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Non-Fiction Article
Students will learn about the mysterious disappearances of ships and planes while passing through the Bermuda Triangle in this Bermuda Triangle non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
This Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Non-Fiction Article Resource Includes:
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular text)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “Easy post and go reading comprehension activity. My students enjoyed the topic.”
- “My students found this article really engaging. There was lots of great discussion and questions. I would highly recommend this article.”
- “I used this for a Grade 7 ELA class. My students enjoyed the story and I found that it easy and convenient to use.”
Other Non-Fiction Articles: