The Cons of Vaping Non-Fiction Article | PDF and Digital Formats: Students will learn about the negative health effects of vaping in this non-fiction article. This resource contains non-fiction articles and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- 1 Non-fiction article (regular and modified versions)
- An audio file (mp3) of each article (regular and modified versions)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “Students enjoyed the article and its contents. Created great class discussion and questions were easy to follow. highly recommend.”
- “Good engaging resource.”
- “Great article! I even used it to connect with our health unit. Fabulous cross-curricular activity.”
Other Non-Fiction Articles