Summer Creative Writing Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: In this Summer Creative Writing Assignment, students will select one of the provided character roles: ice cream store owner, student, tourism CEO, dog, author and create a written or visual product based on the character’s specific writing prompt.
This no-prep – just photocopy and teach creative writing assignment gets students excited and engaged during Writer’s Workshop or any ELA writing lesson.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning e.g., Google Classroom and contains a Google Slides format.
Included in this package:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 1 Summer Creative Writing Assignment
- 1 Standards-Based Grading Rubric (Level 1 – Level 4)
- 1 Points-Based Grading Rubric (Provides a final percentage mark)
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides format
- “Bought this to preview it before purchasing the bundle. Love the flexibility in the assignment and how creative students get to be.”
- “Students had a lot of fun with this!”
- “Great resource! Students enjoyed the selection of topics.”
Want To Learn More About RAFT Format?
Other Creative Writing Assignments