St. Patrick’s Day Non-Fiction Article
This St. Patrick’s Day Non-Fiction Article resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons to use with online tools such as Google Classroom.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Resource Includes:
- 1 Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- 2 Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- 1 Pre-Reading Activity (K-W-L chart)
- 3 Post-Reading Activities (comprehension questions, grammar questions, and long answer writing)
- Print & Digital Formats
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Answer Key
- Assessment Rubric
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.
- “Thanks for a great resource!”
- “I have enjoyed many of your resources. These reading passages are great practice for students and easy to leave with a supply. Thanks!”
- “This is a great resource. It was exactly what my students needed. Thanks!”