Spring Digital Escape Room
This Spring digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 spring-themed challenges.
Students must solve the required challenges to “escape” the school garden shed they accidentally got locked in. Participants will use their previous spring knowledge as well as learn new things about this season while reinforcing their literacy skills.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30-60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on the students.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Spring Digital Escape Room is also included in the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
Spring Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Spring Digital Escape Room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Spring Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students really enjoyed doing this last spring. Our focus was on problem-solving and this was a fun way for them to go about it!”
- “My gifted thinkers loved this! They worked in teams (breakouts) to solve and race against others. They enjoyed working together and hearing other diverse ways to solve the problems.”
- “Love your escape rooms! It’s basically the only time my kids will collaborate with each other. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.”
- “We love your escape rooms. You can hear a pin drop in the room when they are working on this. They love it. It is just challenging enough to keep them all engaged but yet accessible for all levels. Thank you for this.”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Spring resources: