Snow Themed Digital Escape Room
Help your students learn to love snow with this Snow Themed Digital Escape Room. Students work independently or with their peers to solve 10 snow themed challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to escape the basement supply closet they accidentally got locked in.
NOTE: This is not Christmas-themed, as all clues are about snow.
- This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 – 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on the students.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Snow Themed Digital Escape Room resource includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube, and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click .