Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle
This 205-episode podcast will keep your students engaged in your class. This Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle is perfect for any middle school ELA classroom to be used as bell work, listening comprehension practice, or nightly homework. Teachers will get access to a non-fiction article about podcasts, 205 quizzes, 205 journal entry prompts and a podcast choice board summative task.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides™ and Google Forms™ versions to assist with online learning.
Click Here To View The Preview
Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle – Resource Includes:
- Podcast Non-Fiction Article (modified and regular levels, mp3 recordings, comprehension questions and writing response prompts)
- 205 Quizzes (PDF or Google Forms™)
- 205 Journal Prompts (PDF or Google Slides™)
- Podcast Choice Board Summative Task (8 choices – 2 per Reading, Writing, Speaking and Media columns + a modified option)
Six Minutes Podcast Unit Bundle – Teacher Feedback:
- “I love using these after my students listen to the podcast. I put the Google Slide version up and students answer as a class. It is a great tool to see that they are comprehending after listening to the podcast everyday. Thanks for the great work!”
- “Students loved this resource! A great getting started activity for students to be fully engaged but give the teacher a few minutes to get organized.”
- “My students love 6 minutes and these comprehension questions were an easy assignment to do. It really helped me know who was actively listening and focused based on how they answered the questions.”
- “This podcast is perfect for grade 7 listeners. They love completing the ‘comprehension’ and ‘journal’ questions after. So quick, easy and relatable!”
- “Love these podcasts. My students are very engaged in each one and enjoy the activities that follow each podcast “
Do you want to try the first episode of this podcast for free? You can get it here.