Self-Driving Cars Non-Fiction Article
Students will learn about the technology and features of self-driving cars in this Self-Driving Cars non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
Click Here To View The Preview
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular text)
- An audio file (mp3) of the article
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “Excellent resource. My students used the articles to help prepare for a debate. Your resources are always excellent. Never an issue. Thanks for all your hard work.”
- “I loved this! The students also really enjoyed this topic. Lots of great discussions.”
- “Amazing resource!”
Use this Self-Driving Cars Non-Fiction Article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program and these Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers.
Other Non-Fiction Articles: