Regifting Non-Fiction Article
Students will learn about the pros and cons behind regifting in this Regifting non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
NOTE: This is NOT a Christmas-themed lesson. It discusses present giving in general.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (regular and modified text)
- An audio file (mp3) of the article
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “I am using this with my current events unit. This article was engaging, and the follow-up activities worked perfectly with my plans. The students enjoyed the content.”
- “All article of the week resources from 2peasandadog are engaging for students in the classroom. I started AOTW in September of 2019 and continued with it through distance learning. These articles complemented my program quite well!”
- “Great resource!”
Other Non-Fiction Articles:
- Benefits of Reading
- Benefits of Exercise
- Dangers of Caffeine and Energy Drinks
- Celebrations and Holidays Bundle