Ramadan Non-Fiction Article
This Ramadan resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons to use with online tools such as Google Classroom.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Ramadan Non-Fiction Article Resource Includes:
- 1 Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- 2 Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- 1 Pre-Reading Activity (K-W-L chart)
- 3 Post-Reading Activities (comprehension questions, grammar questions, and long answer writing)
- Print & Digital Formats
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Answer Key
- Assessment Rubric
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
- “My students did not have knowledge of this holiday and were really interested to learn about it. It was easy to teach – video, article, comprehension questions, and critical thinking questions. So many outcomes covered in one easy lesson. Thanks!”
- “Awesome resource!”
- “Great Resource!”
- “It was perfect lesson to celebrate the holiday on the week of.”
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.