Ramadan Non-Fiction Article PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included student pages for 1:1 technology schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular texts)
- Mp3 audio file of each article
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “My students did not have knowledge of this holiday and were really interested to learn about it. It was easy to teach – video, article, comprehension questions, and critical thinking questions. So many outcomes covered in one easy lesson. Thanks!”
- “Awesome resource!”
- “Great Resource!”
- “It was perfect lesson to celebrate the holiday on the week of.”
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.