Ramadan Non-Fiction Article PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons to use with online tools such as Google Classroom.
- 1 Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- 2 Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- 1 Pre-Reading Activity (K-W-L chart)
- 3 Post-Reading Activities (comprehension questions, grammar questions, and long answer writing)
- Print & Digital Formats
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Answer Key
- Assessment Rubric
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
- “My students did not have knowledge of this holiday and were really interested to learn about it. It was easy to teach – video, article, comprehension questions, and critical thinking questions. So many outcomes covered in one easy lesson. Thanks!”
- “Awesome resource!”
- “Great Resource!”
- “It was perfect lesson to celebrate the holiday on the week of.”
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.