Pythagorean Theorem Assignment
This assignment is a Pythagorean Theorem final project. Students are asked to figure out the dimensions of the deck railings they have to build.
Students will use their basic adding, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills, as well as decimals, perimeter, and Pythagorean Theorem, to solve all the math questions in this package.
- The resource contains individual PDFs to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom, a Google Form Self-Marking version, and Google Slides version.
Pythagorean Theorem Assignment – Resource Includes:
- Assignment Sheet
- Pythagorean Theorem (metric) Project Sheets (Modified & Regular Versions)
- Google Form Self-Marking Versions (Modified & Regular Versions)
- Google Slides Version
- PDF Version
- 4 Level Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Grading Sheet
- Answer Key
Pythagorean Theorem Assignment – Teacher Feedback:
- “Thank you for the resource. I used this resource for my students in class with great success. The students found it challenging but not too hard”
- “My student loved using this as a final assignment for our unit. The modified version was great for students on IEP”
- “Another excellent resource. My students enjoyed it very much.”
Real-Life Math Projects: