Pre-Made Book Talks For Middle and High School Teachers
Love books but don’t have time to read all the best ones? Use these pre-made book talks to get your students interested in reading. Each book talk slideshow is themed, so you can pick the best one for each class.
Teachers are provided with the links to Google Slides and will make a copy to their Google Drive. Each slide comes with a book-themed background and a book summary.
This resource requires some prep as teachers will have to add the photos for each book as copyright laws prevent me from including the photos.
This Pre-Made Book Talks Resource Contains:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 20 Google Slideshows Pre-Made Book Talks
Included Pre-Made Book Talks:
- World War Two Themed Novels For Middle School Students
- Science Fiction Series For Middle School Students
- Mystery Series For Middle School Students
- Fantasy Fiction Series For Middle School Students
- Books Made Into Movies For Middle School Students
- Best Grade 6 Books
- Best Grade 7 Books
- Best Grade 8 Books
- Best Books for High School Students 1
- Best Books for High School Students 2
- World War Two Themed Novels for High School Students
- Books for Picky Readers
- Middle School Graphic Novels
- Thought-Provoking Novels for Book Clubs
- 4th and 5th Grade Novels
- Engaging Books For 7th and 8th Grade (Engaging and Easy Reads)
- Fantastic Middle Grades Books Recommendations
- Middle School Books in Verse
- Popular Middle School Books
- Engaging Books For 7th and 8th Grade (Engaging and Easy Reads – Chapter Books)
Pre-Made Book Talks – Teacher Feedback:
- “Awesome. Love the simplicity of how these are organized. A good inspiration for me to create even more to use with my kiddos.”
- This has been a great addition to my teaching.
- Very engaging! Love the easy-to-follow format.
More Engaging ELA Resources: