Podcasts Non-Fiction Article | PDF and Digital Formats: Students will learn about this new and popular media form in this non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- 1 Non-fiction article (regular and modified versions)
- An audio file (mp3) of each article (regular and modified versions)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “This was a nice mentor text to use with my grade 7 class as we worked our way through a podcast unit. It was a quick way for me to assess individual reading comprehension while staying on “theme” and giving them more information about the subject! In general, I love all of 2Peas products!”
- “Great resource!! Love that I could tweak the Google slides easily. This was an awesome, no prep activity for a podcast unit with my full virtual class. Thanks for saving me time and headaches with another great resource!”
- “Love all of these products! I have used a number of her readings in class. This one was a great introduction to our unit on podcasts!”
- “Another great non-fiction article resource and a relevant topic for the students.”
- “My students enjoyed using this resource. It was very easy to use!”
Other Non-Fiction Articles