Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson – TikTok Creator Fund
In this Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson, teachers are provided with an engaging listening comprehension lesson based on a podcast segment about the TikTok Creator Fund that pays influencers/creators for their content – this fund is currently not available to Canadian creators.
Students will love that this lesson examines the popular social media platform TikTok. Podcasts are a great medium to share and use with students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom™.
- The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
This lesson is also included in the Podcast Listening Comprehension Bundle 1.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Journal Entry
- Answer Key
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides format
- “Another great resource. I absolutely love all your Podcast lessons. The students enjoy them also. Thank you. “
- “Amazing product! So much fun!”
- “Students were so engaged- rich conversations came from this lesson.”
Are you looking for more speaking and listening activities? Check out this link.
Other Podcast Lessons: