Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson – Subscription Traps
In this Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson, teachers are provided with an engaging listening comprehension lesson based on a podcast segment about subscriptions and how people get trapped in them.
Students will love this that examines the current trend of subscription services. Podcasts are a great medium to share and use with students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom™.
- The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
- Curriculum Alignment: Ontario Science Curriculum 2007
This lesson is also included in the Podcast Listening Comprehension Bundle 1.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Journal Entry
- Answer Key
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides format
- “An excellent resource. My students enjoy listening to podcasts and find them very interesting.”
- “My Gifted students really enjoyed this unit. They loved learning about the process of how subscription traps work and being able to teach their peers about them.”
- “My students always enjoy the podcast resources I have purchased.”
Are you looking for more speaking and listening activities? Check out this link.
Other Podcast Lessons: