Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson – Subscription Boxes
In this Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson, teachers are provided with an engaging listening comprehension lesson based on a podcast segment about how consumers are encouraged to sign up for subscription boxes that regularly get shipped to their homes. Students will love that this lesson examines this trend of subscription boxes. Podcasts are a great medium to share and use with students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom™.
- The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
This lesson is also included in the Podcast Listening Comprehension Bundle 1, the Podcast Listening Comprehension Bundle 2, the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Bundle 1, and the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Bundle 2.
This Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Journal Entry
- Answer Key
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides format
Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson – Teacher Feedback:
- “My classes loved doing this activity. Great resource. Thanks!”
- “My students love podcasts and I used this as part of our media literacy. Great resource!”
- “Media Literacy is now my favorite thing to teach since finding these engaging videos and activities!!”
- “Love doing something new with the class. Such a good idea to implement podcasts into literacy lessons.”
- “A great ready-to-go resource! Perfect to leave for supply plans, or within a media unit (been loving your Clothing Waste unit!!).”
- “A thorough and fully developed lesson plan. The activity has many different instructional techniques teachers can pick and choose from. Activities by this seller are always fantastic.”
Are you looking for more speaking and listening activities? Check out this link.
Other Podcast Lessons: