Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson – Online Orders
In this Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson, teachers are provided with an engaging listening comprehension lesson based on a podcast segment about why online orders are delivered in separate boxes/packages, even if from the same store.
Students will love that this lesson examines online shopping. Podcasts are a great medium to share and use with students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom™.
- The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
This lesson is also included in the Podcast Listening Comprehension Bundle 1.
This Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Journal Entry
- Answer Key
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides format
- “An excellent resource. Your units/activities are always excellent.”
- “This was a great addition to our podcast unit. It gave students a good sense of what a podcast is, and is very relevant to today’s world of online shopping.”
- “Enjoyed this resource! Used with my Academic Enrichment students.”
Are you looking for more speaking and listening activities? Check out this link.
Other Podcast Lessons: