Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Bundle
Use these ready-to-go no-prep listening comprehension lessons for middle school ELA classes. In this Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Bundle, teachers are provided with 12 engaging listening comprehension lessons based on high-interest podcast segments about consumers, companies and marketing.
Students will love that these lessons examine marketing techniques that are used to target them as consumers. This resource can also be used as sub plans, asynchronous work, homework or in-class independent work.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom™.
- It also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
This bundle is also included in the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Bundle 1 and the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Bundle 2.
Click Here To View The Preview
Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Bundle – Resource Includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Journal Entry
- Answer Key
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides format
Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Bundle – Teacher Feedback:
- “I purchased the bundle with the intent of using one to two podcasts each month throughout the year. Used one during the first week of school and the students have been asking when we would be doing another one ever since. Resource is well organized and easy to prep/use.”
- “I’ve been looking for engaging listening comprehension activities and this fit that perfectly. The unit is easy to use and follow. My students found the content interesting and engaging. Thanks!”
- “A great way to mix media and the real world together. Love that its Canada based too!”
- “My students love podcasts and this resource was definitely worth buying the bundle. Highly recommend.”
Are you looking for more speaking and listening activities? Check out this link.
Other Podcast Lessons: