Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room
This pet-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 pet-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the principal’s office that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is downloaded, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room Resource Includes:
- Teacher Instructions
- Student Instructions
- 10 Challenges (“Locks”)
- Answer Key
- Google Forms™ Format
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “My students love the escape rooms! They love to crack the code and want to be the first in the class to complete it. They found it easy to follow and I didn’t have to do much at all, they were very engaged. It is a great time filler on a Friday afternoon before a holiday.”
- “My remote learning class enjoyed this escape room. It was a good level of difficulty for my grade 6’s. I liked it as it reinforced the importance of reading the instructions carefully!”
- “My students love these escape rooms. I use them for early finishers and for team building. Very engaging! They look forward to solving the next one!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.