Persuasive Pitch Assignment | PDF & Digital: Fans of the TV shows “Shark Tank” and “Dragon’s Den” will love this assignment. Students will develop an idea of how to improve their school (e.g. installing recycling bins, creating a snack program, etc.) then they will pitch their idea to the judges (their classmates). After all of the presentations, students will vote on which idea they would invest their money in. This assignment is scaffolded into 5 different lessons.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools.
This assignment contains:
- Unit overview
- Daily lesson plans
- Graphic organizers
- Product pitch video examples (must have reliable internet to access)
- Assignment sheet
- Assessment criteria
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom
- Google Slides for 1:1 technology schools
- “Perfect activity for middle school!”
- “A fun activity to support persuasive writing.”
- “This is a fun activity for students to do. It focuses on oral language and persuasion techniques, which students enjoy.”