Parts of Speech Grammar Unit | PDF and Digital Formats: Help your students develop a general understanding of key parts of speech in this unit. Students will learn about nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, conjunctions, prepositions and interjections in this unit. Each topic comes with a teacher-directed lesson (Google Slides and Student Reference Sheets) and then a student practice follow up activity (fill in the blanks, colouring or matching). This unit is geared towards middle school students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
- Lesson 1: Types of Nouns
- Lesson 2: Types of Verbs
- Lesson 3: Adjectives
- Lesson 4: Adverbs
- Lesson 5: Pronouns
- Lesson 6: Conjunctions
- Lesson 7: Prepositions
- Lesson 8: Interjections
- Detailed lesson plans
- Differentiated and engaging activities
- Answer keys
- Individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides Slideshow and Digital Unit Format
- “Great grammar review package for junior students!”
- “Love this!”
- “One area where my students often need help is with Grammar Skills, particularly Parts of Speech. This resource is just what I need to help address the gaps and to be able to individualize as needed. Everything designed by 2PeasandaDog is solid, engaging, and easy to use. Love the variety of activities here!”
- Regular reliable internet access is required to access the videos for this unit.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.