Oral Presentations Public Speaking Bundle #2
Use this Oral Presentations Public Speaking Bundle 2 to help you teach your students the art of presentations specifically designed for middle school students! This comprehensive bundle is an invaluable resource. With four engaging assignments included – , , , and – your students will have ample opportunities to practice and enhance their oral presentation skills.
This bundle is also included in the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 2.
What’s Included In This Bundle:
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- 4 Oral Presentation Assignments
- Video Examples (Where Possible)
- Graphic Organizers
- 100% Student Choice
- Assessment Rubrics (Levels & Points)
- Print & Digital Formats
This resource is available in both print and digital formats to suit your teaching style and classroom needs.
- Inspired by popular TV shows like “Shark Tank” and “Dragon’s Den,” this assignment is a hit among students. They will brainstorm ideas to improve their school, such as installing recycling bins or creating a snack program, and pitch their ideas to their classmates, acting as judges.
- In today’s world, students are constantly exposed to the news. It is essential to highlight not only current events but also the positive happenings around us. In this assignment, students will search for uplifting news events and share them with the class through an oral presentation.
- : This assignment combines public speaking and authentic writing in an engaging way. Students will plan, write, and present their own spoken word poems, enabling them to express their thoughts and opinions creatively.
- : Leveraging students’ love for social media and YouTube culture, this assignment aims to promote reading in your classroom. Students will select 3-5 books they have read and “unbox” them for the class.
Equip your middle school students with the vital skills of oral presentations and public speaking by grabbing this comprehensive bundle today. Help them become confident communicators for life!
Oral Presentations Public Speaking Bundle – Teacher Feedback:
- “The first Oral Presentation bundle was great so I bought the second one too. Well laid out and easy to use for both me and the pupils.”
- “As a grade 8 teacher who only teaches language and Social, it’s hard to come up with oral presentations that are relevant as I cannot plan cross-curricular with other subjects. This resource provides some great projects that are not just book reports.”
- “This resource covers many different types of oral presentations they can use throughout any other subject to help integrate the curriculum.”
Other Engaging Reading Assignments: