Grade 7 and 8 Language Arts Ontario Report Card Comments
Comments for reading, writing, oral and media comments are included. These Grade 7 and 8 Language Arts Ontario Report Card Comments are sorted by Levels 1 – 4 and Strand. The variety of comments in this resource means they can be used all year. These Grade 7 and 8 Language Arts Ontario Report Card Comments are 100% editable and available in a Google Doc™ or Google Forms™ format.
Subject Comment Format: action verb, skill/learning acquired, student example
The format for these subject comments is in : action verb, skill/learning acquired, student example. You will need to reword the comment as per the example below if you require the comments to be in prose format.
Oral Language Sample Comment:
- speaks with expression and enthusiasm during various English presentations such as Rants, Current Events, Hot Topics and daily class discussions
- demonstrates listening behaviours such as voice level and taking turns during a variety of small group and whole class situations
- analyzes oral texts to evaluate the effectiveness of the speaker’s ideas through his/her Ted Talk graphic organizers
Grade 7 and 8 Language Arts Ontario Report Card Comments – Teacher Feedback:
- “First time writing reports for intermediate so great examples to help guide me.”
- “Easy to use and modify and matches the Ontario curriculum.”
- “Great comments that are easily modifiable to suit your needs.”
- “Excellent match for Ontario Intermediate report cards. Especially if you use products from 2 Peas and a Dog!”
- “The usual quality I expect from 2peasandadog!!! Multiple options for different levels of demonstrated learning and next steps. Thank you so much.”
Are you looking for additional report card comments? Visit this link to see all Ontario Report Card Comments.