Movie Night Digital Escape Room
This Movie Night Digital Escape Room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 12 movie-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the basement storage room that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher’s Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
Click Here To View The Preview
Movie Night Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 12 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Movie Night Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Movie Night Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students are huge movie buffs! This is such a great fun activity!”
- “My students really enjoyed this!”
- “I think this was my students’ favorite escape room of the year. Everyone loves movies and there were plenty of opportunities for students to help each other. I saw some really excellent collaboration amongst students that rarely interacted. This provided great opportunities for critical thinking AND for letting all of my students excel in different ways. Well done and thank you!
- “So much fun! Thanks!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.