Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle
Use these middle school science digital escape rooms to help reinforce science concepts with your students. They will love working through the variety of challenges in each digital escape room. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from a place that they have accidentally gotten locked in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. Each digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this is purchased, the teacher will get access to 13 Google Form links that are 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher’s Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
These digital escape rooms can be used by non-Google schools. Please read .
These digital escape rooms are also included in the Grade 6 Science Bundle, Grade 7 Science Bundle, and Grade 8 Science Bundle.
Click Here to View The Preview
This Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle Includes:
- 13 Digital Escape Rooms
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Keys
- Student Instructions
- Heat in the Environment
- Pure Substances and Mixtures
- Interactions in the Environment
- Structures and Mechanisms
- Systems in Action
- Water Systems
- Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room
Included Science Digital Escape Rooms:
Grade 6 Science
Grade 7 Science
Grade 8 Science
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “Engaging. My students love this! They love how they compete to see who gets done first. Great stuff.”
- “I’ve used these escape rooms with different grades and the kids love them. They’ve been used cooperatively, though some kids love to solve on their own. They tend to take about 45 minutes and the kids are totally engaged. I love having these in my teacher toolbox!”
Are you looking for reasons to use science-themed digital escape rooms in your classroom? Check out this blog post for more information.