Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle
Use this Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle to help reinforce science concepts in a fun way with your students. They will love working through the variety of challenges in each digital escape room. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from a place that they have accidentally gotten locked in.
By incorporating these digital escape rooms into your curriculum, you’ll foster a sense of community through cooperative learning while also promoting social-emotional development for your 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade students.
Each escape room is thoughtfully crafted to provide an interactive experience that captivates their attention for 30 to 60 minutes, delivering both educational content and thrilling entertainment.
- Once this is purchased, the teacher will get access to 13 Google Form links that are 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is for the teacher to have a Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- These digital escape rooms can be used by non-Google schools. Please read How to Use Digital Escape Rooms Without a School Google Account.
- These digital escape rooms are also included in Grade 6, 7 and 8 science units created by 2 Peas and a Dog.
What’s included in this resource-packed Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle?
- 13 Digital Escape Rooms: Explore an array of captivating themes, including Space, Flight, Electricity, Biodiversity, Heat in the Environment, Pure Substances and Mixtures, Interactions in the Environment, Structures and Mechanisms, Fluids, Cells, Systems in Action, Water Systems, and Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room. Each room promises an unforgettable experience for your students.
- Detailed Teacher Directions: Easy-to-follow instructions are provided in both text and video formats, ensuring you have everything you need to guide your students through each escape room adventure seamlessly.
- Answer Keys: Access the answers to every challenge, allowing you to assess your students’ progress and provide valuable feedback.
- Student Instructions: Clearly outlined instructions to help your students dive into the escape rooms confidently, ensuring they get the most out of their immersive learning experience.
Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle – Topics:
- Heat in the Environment
- Pure Substances and Mixtures
- Interactions in the Environment
- Structures and Mechanisms
- Systems in Action
- Water Systems
- Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room
Transform your classroom into an exhilarating hub of discovery and learning with this Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle. Unlock the potential of cooperative learning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills while creating lasting memories for your middle school students.
Included Science Digital Escape Rooms:
Grade 6 Science
- Space Digital Escape Room
- Flight Digital Escape Room
- Electricity Digital Escape Room
- Biodiversity Digital Escape Room
Grade 7 Science
- Heat in the Environment Digital Escape Room
- Pure Substances and Mixtures Digital Escape Room
- Interactions in the Environment Digital Escape Room
- Structures and Mechanisms Digital Escape Room
Grade 8 Science
- Fluids Digital Escape Room
- Cells Digital Escape Room
- Systems In Action Digital Escape Room
- Water Systems Digital Escape Room
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “Engaging. My students love this! They love how they compete to see who gets done first. Great stuff.”
- “I’ve used these escape rooms with different grades and the kids love them. They’ve been used cooperatively, though some kids love to solve on their own. They tend to take about 45 minutes and the kids are totally engaged. I love having these in my teacher toolbox!”
Are you looking for reasons to use science-themed digital escape rooms in your classroom? Check out this blog post for more information.