Middle School Informational Text Graphic Organizers
This Middle School Informational Text Graphic Organizers resource contains 27 different graphic organizers to help students organize their thinking about ANY non-fiction book or article.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
This resource is also included in the Article of the Week Full Year Mega Bundle.
Middle School Informational Text Graphic Organizers – Resource Includes:
- 27 Common Core Aligned Informational Text Graphic Organizers
- 27 Non-Common Core Aligned Informational Text Graphic Organizers
- Rubric and Points-Based Assessment
- 3 Anchor Charts
- Lesson Ideas
- Google Slides Format for 1:1 schools
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom
Middle School Informational Text Graphic Organizers – Teacher Feedback:
- “I love that this resource comes with graphic organizers that are similar but progress from Grade to grade and build upon what they learned or know from the previous year.”
- “I found that these organizers were a great starting point for both my students and myself. I was able to print them and hand them out to students for a variety of tasks but I also projected one on the screen and we walked through them together. I thought there was a good variety of organizers that you can use for almost anything, not just ELA.”
- “Very excited to have this as an option for my students to use during our non-fiction unit. This resource is very thorough and includes anchor charts for students to refer too.”
- “These are SO great to have. I love that they are digitial. It is so easy to get these on to google classroom for my students to use.”
- “Great resource thank you. I love the built in scaffolding which makes this accessible to more of my students.”
Includes Graphic Organizers For These Informational Text Standards:
- 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9
- 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, 7.9
- 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9
Use these graphic organizers with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.