Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: Reusable Take Out Containers | PDF and Digital Formats: Use these ready-to-go no-prep sub plans for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about reusable take-out containers and their benefit to the environment. This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson Students Will
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
- “We got a new administration and they brought back emergency lesson plans, which had taken a sabbatical for about eight years. The new requirement was that they needed to be digital. This resource saved me a ton of time since it is all done for me. Thank you.”
- “Wonderful resource, especially for emergency sub plans.”
- “I was absent for a week and used these as no-prep lesson plans for my sub. They were perfect!”
Other Sub Plans