Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: Fast Fashion
These ready-to-go, no-prep Middle School ELA Sub Plans are perfect for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location, and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about the growing problem of fast fashion.
- This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Curriculum Connections: This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
This lesson is also included in the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle.
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson, Students Will:
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Teacher Feedback:
- “Amazing resource–I loved it and so did my students! Thank you so much!”
- “I used this with middle school, and my students loved using this resource in class!”
- “These sub plans were so helpful to have when I had to be out for several days! The topic was engaging (especially the interactive article!) and students really enjoyed it!”
- “I used this assignment on a day I was out ill. I needed something that was productive and something that students could do on their Chromebook that was easily accessible for me. With some consistent use, students should have no issues doing something like this on their own without much direction. They learned something new and a lot of them were interested in the subject.”
Are you looking for more Middle School ELA Sub Plans? Be sure to check out the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle, or you can get the plans below individually: