Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: Effects of Sugar
These ready-to-go, no-prep Middle School ELA Sub Plans are perfect for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location, and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about what happens to the body when it consumes sugar.
- This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Curriculum Connections: This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
This lesson is also included in the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson, Students Will:
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Teacher Feedback:
- “Great lesson to leave for sub work, kids stayed engaged while completing it.”
- “These sub plan units are serious life savers! When I had to be out unexpectedly, this reading unit was so easy to assign, and it was easy for the sub to monitor. Thank you!”
- “I love 2peasandadog! After the past few years of pandemic craziness, having emergency plans ready to go has been a necessity and these resources are perfect!”
Are you looking for more Middle School ELA Sub Plans? Be sure to check out the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle, or you can get the plans below individually: