Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: E-Waste
These ready-to-go, no-prep Middle School ELA Sub Plans are perfect for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location, and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about the growing problem of e-waste.
- This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Curriculum Connections: This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
This lesson is also included in the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson, Students Will:
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Teacher Feedback:
- “Great teaching resource to use with nonfiction. Easy to leave for a sub.”
- “I was absent for a week and used these as no-prep lesson plans for my sub. They were perfect!”
- “I really liked this activity, especially the before, during, and after reading. It also have cross-curricular connections (ie. Grade 8 Geo).”
- “We got a new administration and they brought back emergency lesson plans, which had taken a sabbatical for about eight years. The new requirement was that they needed to be digital. This resource saved me a ton of time since it is all done for me. Thank you.”
Are you looking for more Middle School ELA Sub Plans? Be sure to check out the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle, or you can get the plans below individually: