Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: E-Waste | PDF and Digital Formats: Use these ready-to-go no-prep sub plans for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about the growing problem of e-waste. This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson Students Will
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
Other Sub Plans