Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: Charitable Athletes
These ready-to-go, no-prep Middle School ELA Sub Plans are perfect for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location, and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about professional athletes who give to charity.
- This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Curriculum Connections: This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
This lesson is also included in the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle.
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson, Students Will:
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Teacher Feedback:
- “Thanks for sharing your resource. My students enjoyed it.”
- “These sub plans were just the thing I needed when I had to be out unexpectedly. My students loved the topic of the charitable athletes, and the activities were rigorous, rather than just filling time. The resource is well-designed and so easy to use! Thank you!”
Are you looking for more Middle School ELA Sub Plans? Be sure to check out the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle, or you can get the plans below individually: