Middle School ELA Sub Plans – Topic: Canoeing
These ready-to-go, no-prep Middle School ELA Sub Plans are perfect for middle school ELA classes. All the teacher needs to do is upload the sub plans to a secure online location, and then students can complete the engaging before, during, and after reading/viewing activities. Students will learn about a professional athlete who excels in this sport.
- This lesson can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides.
- Curriculum Connections: This middle school ELA sub-plan can be used in the ELA, Geography, or other subject area classrooms.
This lesson is also included in the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle.
- Student Assignment Sheet (Before, During, and After Reading Activities)
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Journal Prompts
In This Lesson, Students Will:
- View a related video.
- Read an article.
- Answer comprehension questions.
- Complete a journal response.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provided assignment sheets
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
Are you looking for more Middle School ELA Sub Plans? Be sure to check out the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle, or you can get the plans below individually: