Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle
This Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle is the ultimate solution for seamless classroom continuity and hassle-free emergency sub plans! This dynamic resource is crafted to be easy to use, requiring minimal prep from the teacher. These high-interest and engaging sub plans promise an exciting exploration of captivating topics, such as China’s ‘One Child Policy’ and sustainable fashion trends.
Your substitute teacher will be able to dive right in and will have everything they need to keep students actively involved before, during, and after their reading and viewing experiences.
High-Interest Topics, such as:
● One Child Policy
● Charitable Athletes
● Effects of Sugar
● Green Buildings and Spaces
● Sustainable Fashion Trends
This Easy To Use Resource Includes:
✅ 15 Dynamic Sub Plans to Keep Things Fresh
✅ Comprehensive Student Assignment Sheets for Focused Learning
✅ Thoughtful Reading Comprehension Questions to Deepen Understanding
✅ Inspiring Journal Prompts for Creative Expression
✅ Both Printable & Digital Formats for Flexible Teaching Styles
Never fret again about being out of the classroom! These lessons are easily adaptable, all that’s needed is a reliable internet connection and the provided assignment sheets.
These sub plans are also perfect to use as asynchronous work, independent class work, homework, or fast-finisher activities. Plus, they’re suitable for integration within ELA, Geography, or other subject areas.
In this Middle School ELA Sub Plans bundle, you will get sub plans with 14 high-interest topics that will enthrall and engage your middle school students, as well as a bonus sub plan on Rubik’s Cubes.
In each lesson, students will:
- Dive into a video related to the topic to stimulate curiosity.
- Explore an engaging article for a comprehensive learning experience.
- Tackle comprehension questions to solidify their grasp of the topic.
- Express themselves through specially crafted journal responses.
What Teachers Have Said About This Bundle:
- “I used these lessons as substitute lessons and students were able to complete all work independently. they were engaged and were able to related to our unit. It was great!”
- “These plans have been a lifesaver on days that I am out, all I do is link to google classroom and students now know what to do automatically, I hardly leave sub plans anymore.”
- “This resource helped when I needed plans to fill some of the time in my schedule when I could not be in the classroom with my students. The plans were easy to follow and the topics were clear and engaging for the students. Thank you for this great tool!”
Grab your Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle today and don’t let being away from the classroom disrupt your teaching flow.