Middle School ELA Emergency Sub Plans
Use these ready-to-go pre-made Middle School ELA Emergency Sub Plans for middle school ELA classes.
Lessons have been divided up into reading, writing, speaking/listening, and media literacy. Use these lessons to help students review concepts previously taught throughout the year. Lessons can be completed on paper or on the provided Google Slides templates.
4 Included Assignments
- Retell, Relate, Reflect, Review Novel Analysis Assignment
- Daily Writing Assignment
- Podcast Reflection Assignment
- Media Review Assignment
Middle School ELA Emergency Sub Plans – Materials Required:
- Assignments from this package
- Any independent reading novel in paper or digital format
- Pen/Paper or digital writing tool (Google Docs/Slides)
Middle School ELA Emergency Sub Plans – Resource Includes:
- Weekly teaching overview
- Detailed lesson plans
- Reading, writing, listening, and media assignment sheets
- Reading and writing assessment rubrics/grading sheets
- PDF and Google Slides format
Middle School ELA Emergency Sub Plans – Teacher Feedback:
- “This was great in a pinch already this year! My kids were engaged with the tasks and the supply teacher left me a note saying how great it was that I was so organized – it was a win-win! Thanks for this awesome resource.”
- “I loved being able to have a resource that I could use during our time distance learning. The resource was fun for the students and it was easy to implement.”
- “Thank you! Loved these!”
Looking for more sub plans? Try the Middle School ELA Sub Plans Bundle.