Media Literacy Review Writing
Get ready to inspire your students to actively engage with media through 16 exciting media types in this Media Literacy Review Writing Bundle.
With this comprehensive lesson bundle, you’ll find two fantastic options for review writing: a graphic organizer version and a writing prompt version. This variety allows you to cater to the individual needs of your students, providing scaffolded support for some while offering independent writing tasks for others.
- A step-by-step guide to help you seamlessly incorporate these lessons into your curriculum.
- Eye-catching visuals that will immerse your students in the world of media literacy.
- Tailored tools to assist your students in structuring their thoughts and ideas as they analyze and review each media type.
- Engaging prompts that will ignite your students’ creativity and critical thinking skills as they craft their reviews.
- Accessible in both PDF and Google Slides formats, this bundle offers flexibility to suit your teaching style and classroom needs.
Included Media Review Types:
- Social Media App
- Theatre Performance
- Radio Station
- Subscription Service
- TV Show
- Video Game
Equip your students with the essential skills of media literacy and empower them to express their opinions confidently. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to make media literacy an engaging and transformative experience for your middle school students!
Media Literacy Review Writing – Teacher Feedback:
- “All my students were able to engage in these activities.”
- “Opened up students to something they haven’t thought about.”
- “Great resource- I’m always looking for modern adaptations to teach media literacy to make it relevant for students in today’s classroom and this package really does hit the mark for me.”
- “This seller has amazing products. I wish I could carry her around in my pocket all day when I teach! 🙂 Thank you for your expertise and knowledge in making teaching and learning FUN and engaging.”
More Media Literacy Resources:
- Fake News Unit
- Media Literacy Bundle 1
- Media Literacy Bundle 2
- Media Literacy Unit: Analyzing Public Service Announcements and Commercials