Media Literacy and Consumer Awareness Lesson – Fake Products
This engaging Media Literacy and Consumer Awareness Lesson will help your students develop a deeper understanding of media literacy and consumer awareness by learning about how to spot counterfeit/fake products.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
Click Here To View The Preview
This lesson is also included in the Media Literacy Bundle 2 and Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 2.
- Regular, reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- Curriculum Link: This set of lessons can be used for consumer awareness, media literacy lessons, and some subject-specific lessons.
Media Literacy and Consumer Awareness Lesson – Outline:
- Introduction to Consumer Awareness
- Comprehension Questions + Answer Key
- Journal Entry Assessment (4 Options)
- Video Quiz + Answer Key
- Extend Your Learning Assignment
Media Literacy and Consumer Awareness Lesson – Includes:
- Differentiated and engaging activities
- Answer keys
- Individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1-to-1 technology classrooms
- Detailed lesson plan for teachers
- Lessons are divided up with title pages for easy access
Media Literacy and Consumer Awareness Lesson – Teacher Feedback
- “This is like gold….we have no resources at all for the intermediates, so this was perfect for my class. Many thanks!!”
- “A great addition to my unit.”
- “Incredible resource! My students enjoyed this activity and it was very easy to use with little prep and easy to follow and differentiate!”
More Media Literacy Resources: