Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness Bundle #2 | PDF & Digital Formats: Help your students develop a deeper understanding of consumer awareness and media literacy with this engaging 10 lesson bundle.
This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Composting Myths
- DNA Testing
- Fake Products
- Food Prices in Northern Canada
- Plastic Waste
- Product Returns
- Shrinking Products
- Smartphone Addiction
- Smartphone App Privacy
- Expensive Shoes
This set of lessons can be used for consumer awareness, media literacy lessons as well as some subject-specific lessons.
1. Introduction to Consumer Awareness
2. Comprehension Questions + Answer Key
3. Journal Entry Assessment
4. Quiz + Answer Key
5. Extend Your Learning Assignment
More Media Literacy Resources
- Media Literacy Unit – Analyzing Public Service Announcements and Commercials
- Media Literacy Review Writing 16 Options
- Fake News Unit
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- Differentiated and engaging activities
- Answer keys
- individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1 to 1 technology classrooms
- Detailed lesson plan for teachers
- Lessons divided up with title pages for easy access