Mars Patel Podcast Digital Escape Room
This Mars Patel Podcast digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 Mars Patel-themed challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to escape H.G. Wells Middle School, where they have accidentally been locked in.
This resource is for classes who have completed Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of the Mars Patel podcast. If you wish to use this with classes who have NOT completed all three seasons, you will need to delete the challenges on the Google Form specific to Season 2 and/or 3.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students approximately 30 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students – some classes will need more or less time.
- Once this Mars Patel Podcast Digital Escape Room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Mars Patel Podcast Digital Escape Room is also included in the Mars Patel Mega Bundle Seasons 1-3.
Mars Patel Podcast Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Mars Patel Podcast Digital Escape Room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Mars Patel Podcast Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students have loved listening to Mars Patel and for many is their introduction into the world of Podcasts. This resource was a perfect complement to my unit!”
- “What a great resource. My students really enjoyed the challenge after we finished listening to all of the episodes of Mars Patel. Thanks so much for creating this!”
- “Thank you! This was a fun way for my class to wrap up after listening to all 3 seasons of the podcast. Students worked in small groups in breakout rooms to complete the escape room and it was easy to assign through Google classroom.”
- “I love 2 peas resources. I use them whenever I can as they are easy to implement and always straight forward and engaging. This was great for my 5’s when we worked on Mars Patel, and was straight to the point. I will also say, I used it with grade 4’s as well and it was easy to use.”
- “This was great! My students completed it through google classroom, it was very easy to follow and tied up our Mars Patel listening in a fun way. My students found it appropriately challenging and it was very easy for me as the teacher to prepare and assign. Would recommend!”
Other Engaging Resources:
- Fake News Unit
- Six Minutes Podcast Bundle
- Article of the Week Non-Fiction Articles High-Interest Bundle #1
More Mars Patel Resources:
- Mars Patel Mega Bundle
- Mars Patel Podcast Season 1 Bundle
- Mars Patel Podcast Season 2 Bundle
- Mars Patel Podcast Season 3 Bundle
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.