Lunar New Year Non-Fiction Article
Help your students learn about various Lunar New Year traditions found around the world in this non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons to use with online tools such as Google Classroom.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Lunar New Year Non-Fiction Article is also included in the Holidays Around the World Non-Fiction Articles Bundle.
- 1 Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- 2 Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- 1 Pre-Reading Activity (K-W-L chart)
- 3 Post-Reading Activities (comprehension questions, multiple choice questions, and long answer writing)
- Print & Digital Formats
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Answer Key
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program and these Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers.
Other Non-Fiction Articles