Kwanzaa Non-Fiction Article
Students will learn about the history of Kwanzaa and its current traditions in this Kwanzaa non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons to use with online tools such as Google Classroom.
This Kwanzaa Non-Fiction Article Resource Includes:
- 1 Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- 2 Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- 1 Pre-Reading Activity (K-W-L chart)
- 3 Post-Reading Activities (comprehension questions, grammar questions, and long answer writing)
- Print & Digital Formats
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Answer Key
- Assessment Rubric
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
Other Non-Fiction Articles: