Japan’s Cat Islands Non-Fiction Article | PDF and Digital Formats: Students will learn about the history of Japan’s cat islands in this non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 2 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource is a sample non-fiction article to show teachers the types of activities included in the Article of the Week Full Year Mega Bundle.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- 1 Non-fiction article
- 2 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, long answer writing response
- “This resource has been a great extension while catching up on another class. This is very engaging and the students like the topic a lot. This resource is super simple to use and is easy to print and go! THANKS.”
- “I liked this package so much that I went and bout the entire bundle! I love how easy it is to modify for the different learners in my class. The articles are very interesting and lead to great conversations.”
- “Loved the layout of this resource and the readability. I was able to leave it as an assignment for my students to work on independently as a snow day assignment.”
Other Non-Fiction Articles