14 Book Report Project Bundle | PDF & Digital Formats: This bundle contains 14 of our most popular book report projects to save you time and money. Students will enjoy the variety of their independent reading assignments as each of these book report projects provides lots of student choice.
The following 3 book report projects are included:
- Book Vs. Movie Comparison Assignment
- 12 Genre Book Reports
- Novel Study Choice Board
All of the products in this bundle are available to be purchased individually.
- “This is a GREAT bundle with lots of activities that have flexible options. Thanks SO much for sharing!”
- “Great resource! Works for all levels of learning. Very adaptable!”
- “What a great resource! I love that this bundle provides so much opportunity for student choice, public speaking, and differentiation. Each activity is chunked for students, meaning that I can extend an assignment over several class periods if I want. I also adore the Book Talk Bookmarks. Such a great idea! Thanks!”
- “What an extensive collection of project ideas! I love that these get away from the traditional paper book report and give the kids creative options while still targeting the Curriculum Frameworks!”
- “Always a fan of 2peasandadog’s work! These book report ideas are engaging and come with all of the needed components (instructions, graphic organizers, rubrics).”
Book Versus Movie
Students will select a book to read that has been made into a movie. They will have a series of assignments to complete that demonstrate their understanding of both the book and the movie. Students will compare and contrast the novel and movie’s plot, characters, setting, and theme. Each section of the assignment includes a due date option to ensure that the assignment is presented in “sections” to students and to space out your marking load.
12 Genre Book Reports
12 different engaging reading assignments are included in this book report bundle that covers both Fiction and Non-Fiction Genres. Assignment types rotate every three months helping students achieve mastery.
Novel Study Choice Board
This is a NO PREP just photocopy and use reading activity for ANY fiction novel. Students are given a choice of 11 different activities to demonstrate their understanding of their novel of choice.