Halloween Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This Halloween-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 Halloween-focused challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the haunted house that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 – 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
- “When surveyed about what they would like to do on Halloween in class, many of my kiddos voted for an escape room. I went searching and found just what I was looking for with this resource. Engaging for them, easy for me. Just what every teacher needs on an exciting Halloween day. :)”
- “My students loved it! They were engaged throughout the entire activity and we’re asking others for help with concepts they didn’t understand. Would highly recommend around Hallowe’en time”
- “My class really loved this resource! I had both in-class and distance learning students use it and it was great for both groups! Absolutely would recommend this product! I’ll be purchasing the Christmas one today! :)”
- “This. Was. Awesome! They were engaged, it was not too difficult yet still challenging. We are lucky to have 1:1 iPads so it was a breeze to have everyone contribute. Would work well and probably more collaboration if we had only 1 device per group. Very Satisfied and will be purchasing others.”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.