Halloween Digital Escape Room
This Halloween digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 Halloween-focused challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the haunted house they accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 – 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on the students.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Halloween Digital Escape Room is also included in the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
Halloween Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links.
- Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Halloween Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “Fun Halloween activity to keep the kids engaged! Easy to use and follow along, and includes a wide range of interactive puzzles, videos, and word clues. I’m back to purchase the bundle!”
- “Students had a blast with this. I liked that it was easy to differentiate and change up questions/remove questions for those who needed.”
- “As a reward for completed work right before Holidays, I’ve gotten in the habit of assigning Escape Rooms. The kids loved this one!”
- “My students love these escape rooms! I like that they encourage students to be problem solvers and they learn new facts/information as they progress through each challenge. Fun way to engage students in media learning tasks.”
- “An absolutely excellent resource. I love your escape rooms. Thank you for creating amazing material. Highly recommend all your units.”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Halloween Resources: