Middle School Greek Roots Morphology Unit and Worksheets
Unlock the power of morphology with this comprehensive Middle School Greek Roots Morphology Unit. Are you ready to equip your middle school students with the essential skills they need to understand morphology? Look no further! This Middle School Greek Roots Morphology Unit is designed to provide you with the lessons and worksheets you need to teach Greek roots effectively, ensuring that your students become confident readers with a strong grasp of word etymology.
- – 351 pages of comprehensive and easy-to-follow lesson plans for Greek roots.
- – Students will learn about a variety of Greek roots.
- Anchor Charts – Pre-made posters to reinforce Greek roots.
- – Exercises and activities to reinforce learning.
- Real-Life – Concepts are reinforced through choice reading and writing.
- – Simplify grading and ensure accuracy.
- – Supplemental videos to engage students and enhance understanding.
- – Use these quick assessments to gauge student learning.
- – Easily adaptable for in-class or online teaching.
- – Flexible resources that suit your teaching style.
- Introduction: Find The Greek Root
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Affixes and Roots
- Lesson 2: Greek Roots Overview
- Lesson 3: Greek Root – anthrop
- Lesson 4: Greek Root – bibl
- Lesson 5: Greek Root – chron
- Lesson 6: Greek Root – dem
- Lesson 7: Greek Root – dyna
- Lesson 8: Greek Root – gen
- Lesson 9: Greek Root – morph
- Lesson 10: Greek Root – path
- Lesson 11: Greek Root – ped
- Lesson 12: Greek Root – phil
- Lesson 13: Greek Root – phon
- Lesson 14: Greek Root – pod
- Lesson 15: Greek Root – pyr
- Lesson 16: Greek Root – scop
- Lesson 17: Greek Root – soph
- Lesson 18: Greek Root – techn
- Bonus Activity: Student Colouring Sheets
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your classroom into a morphology powerhouse! Get started with this Middle School Greek Roots Morphology Unit and Worksheets today and watch your students’ reading skills soar!