Graphic Novel Book Report
Use graphic novels in your classroom to engage students in the reading process. This graphic novel book report has students sell their novels using a book talk format to the class. Students will enjoy reading this non-traditional text type and sharing their thoughts about their books with their classmates.
This lesson is included in the bundle – 12 Genre Book Reports.
Click Here To View The Preview
- Novel Suggestions
- Genre-Based Assignment Sheet
- Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Assessment
- PDF and Digital Formats
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom or other LMS providers
- Google Slides format for 1:1 technology classroom
Graphic Novel Book Report – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students love graphic novels and they will love the opportunity to share what they know using this product!”
- “My students really enjoyed completing a book talk on a Graphic Novel, especially since Graphic Novels were new for so many of them! Great assignment.”
- “It’s so nice to have a book report for graphic novels. I’m so glad people are finally realizing the value of graphic novels.”
Other resources you might like: