Grade 7 Geography Strand B FRENCH Edition – Natural Resources Around the World Use and Sustainability
In this Grade 7 Geography Strand B French Edition unit, teachers are provided with 16 in-depth lessons to help their students explore and understand natural resources around the world’s use and sustainability. Natural resource topics covered: types, issues, extraction methods, perspectives on use, the impact of use, environmental concerns and energy types.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom.
Curriculum Alignment: Ontario Social Studies Curriculum 2018 Grade 7 Strand B.
This Grade 7 Geography Strand B French Edition unit is included in this bundle – Grade 7 Geography Bundle French Edition
- Student pages are in FRENCH, and teacher pages are in English.
- Regular and reliable internet is required for this unit.
- Research is not included for inquiry stations. Students must gather the research themselves from a textbook, non-fiction books or online sources.
Click Here To View The Preview
Grade 7 Geography Strand B French Edition – Included Lessons:
- Introduction – Canada: A Land of Natural Resources (As/Of Learning)
- What is a Natural Resource? (As/For Learning)
- Where are Natural Resources Located in Canada? (For/As Learning)
- Where are Natural Resources Located in the World? (As Learning)
- What Makes Natural Resources Valuable? (As Learning)
- How Do Humans Meet Their Needs and Wants (As Learning)
- Natural Resources Quiz (Of Learning)
- Perspectives On Natural Resource Use (As Learning)
- Current Events Assignment (As/Of Learning)
- Natural Resources Extraction Methods (As Learning)
- Effects of Natural Resource Extraction (As Learning)
- Environmental Responses to Resource Extraction (For/As/Of Learning)
- Taking Action: Organizations That Care (As/Of Learning)
- National Resources Inquiry Assignment (As/Of Learning)
- Personal Plan of Action (Of Learning)
- Unit Test (Of Learning)
Grade 7 Geography Strand B French Edition – Unit Includes:
- Detailed unit plan
- Lessons are divided up with title pages for easy access
- 16 different lessons
- Lots of variety and student choice on assignments
- Detailed teacher and student directions
- Q Chart to help students formulate good questions
- Inquiry-based learning
- Inquiry stations research folder cover pages
- Inquiry station cards with detailed instructions
- Inquiry station graphic organizers to help students with their research
- Oral presentation assessment rubric
- Geographic content assessment rubric
- Writing assessment rubric
- Variety of assessment formats (inquiry, assignments, quiz and test)
- Case Study on Canadian Diamonds vs. Conflict Diamonds
Grade 7 Geography Strand B French Edition – Teacher Feedback
- “This resource was great and complete! Thanks !”
Need The Previous Unit? Grade 7 Geography Strand A French Edition – Physical Patterns in a Changing World
Looking for the English unit? Grade 7 Geography Strand A – Physical Patterns in a Changing World