Grade 7/8 Long Range Plans Ontario Curriculum
Grade 7/8 Long Range Plans for the Ontario Curriculum: This resource contains Grade 7/8 long range plans for teaching Language Arts, Math, History, Science, and Geography, and ideas for teaching Drama, Dance, Physical Education, Health and Art. The plans are based on the Ontario Grade 7 and 8 Curriculum and provide a general monthly overview for each subject. Plans can be used by either split or straight-grade teachers.
⭐This Grade 7/8 long range plans resource is a non-editable PDF copy only. An editable version is not available.
- “I love how you layout and present all of your products. They are professional, adaptable, and easy to use. You are the first seller I look for when I log on to TPT!”
- “Thank you for sharing this! My first time teaching this grade level and it’s so helpful to see how other people approach the year. I appreciate your time and effort :)”
- “Thank you for sharing! It is really nice & helpful to see how someone else has planned for specific subjects during the school year when you are doing it for the first time.”
- “This is a great resource for new and experienced teachers alike. I chose to use it as a “jumping-off point” for my LRP for the upcoming school year. And it’s free? Best TPT download so far. “
- “This is the first year I am teaching grade 7/8, and these long-range plans have been so helpful- Thank You !!!!!”
- “I have bought and used a number of your products in different classes (from gr5 to gr.8). Many of them I can adjust up or down as needed. Thanks for all the great products you have. I appreciate the little amount of prep it takes as you include rubrics and assessments for both percent or levels.”